OpenMind update info 1. part - theme itselfNone 20 Jan 2021 : 18:31 Comments (0) Jimako
Information to OpenMind update
Preparation for new OM version with HTML layouts.
- The first official release OM Pack 2.0.0 was the combination:
- OM 2.1.1
- JME 2.2.0
- JMT 2.0.0
The theme is the example of tons of workarounds for version 2.2, in meantime, some of them became part of the core, not to mention a lot of fixes and enhancement of the core itself.
The direct update could be complicated because during the time there are:
- JME 2.3.7
- JMT 2.1.7
- the official release of core 2.3.0
- coming soon new core version 2.3.1
So first step is to fix the theme for the official release 2.3.0 version (if it is needed)
- I installed 2.0.0 pack on official 2.3.0 (don't forget to install featurebox and gallery plugins like me)
- no visible issues, everything works
The next step is to fix the theme for the latest developer version 2.3.1
- installed 2.0.0 pack on latest 2.3.1.
- the only visible issue is the navbar search box. Because this can happen with other theme, I wrote what to do. The fix is very simple.
So the theme is working, after the 2.3.1 release, there could be the fixed version 2.2 released.