At first, I will not probably post this plugin on e107.org because it is a one-time plugin that I needed for a specific theme and website. That site will use pages in the one-page theme, but the users responsible for content are not familiar with e107. It was impossible to get them access to the full book/page/menu system or attempt to explain how this works.
Simple Page Plugin released
So I created a separate plugin just for maintaining already existing pages. This way I can give them independent admin access without the ability to create new pages or change the important stuff to break site (f.e. SEF-URLs that are used for page scrolling)
Then I found that it is easier for me too to maintained pages on some other site, and I added some preferences to be able to use this plugin without original limitations.
So what does this plugin do:
- by default, it displays the page table records (no default limitation)
- by default, it displays only fields: menu_image, page_title, page_text, page_author, page_order
- by default, it displays only edit and order options
- disable any available field for editing
- display only pages (so only records with page title filled are displayed)
- hide help information
- display delete button
- limited display to authors (logged admin sees only their pages). Exception for main admin. Author field edit should be set off then.
- disable order button (by order field edit off)
You can download this plugin from this site.