Games Plus theme by mcpeace available to preorder in our store

With kindly permission by mcpeace we offer this theme with our support and next development

preview_responsive.jpg

This theme comes in 2 versions. With one theme you get both. From testing reasons, we separated it to Light and Dark versions.

The version from this site is updated and prepared for the new release of e107 - version 2.2.2.

We now check everything and update/testing clanwars plugin with this theme.

As for pre-order offer, we offer for this theme clanwar plugin as free.  Pre-order ends with releasing e107 2.2.2.

Note for members:

If you need this theme for personal purpose (not on business account) and you are able to use friend option with PayPal, just select bank account and contact me.

Demo