SkyApp e107 Free Bootstrap Theme

SkyApp template by Brad Traversy ported for e107 downgraded for e107 2.2.1

preview_skyapp.png
preview_frontend.png

HTML5 template by Brad Traversy ported for e107 now in the version for e107 2.2.1.

I found this template 5 years ago when I was learning sass with some of Brad Traversy courses.  At that time I tried to port it for e107, but it was hard for me then. And I forgot about it.

Now I was cleaning my computer and I found it. It took only some hours with new HTML layout.

There are minimal changes to core templates and with sass included it's very easy to change this theme.

PS. I found bootsassy copy too :) next great theme by Brad Traversy.

Demo