SkyApp e107 Free Bootstrap Theme

SkyApp template by Brad Traversy ported for e107 downgraded for e107 2.2.1

preview_skyapp.png
preview_frontend.png

HTML5 template by Brad Traversy ported for e107 now in the version for e107 2.2.1.

I found this template 5 years ago when I was learning sass with some of Brad Traversy courses.  At that time I tried to port it for e107, but it was hard for me then. And I forgot about it.

Now I was cleaning my computer and I found it. It took only some hours with new HTML layout.

There are minimal changes to core templates and with sass included it's very easy to change this theme.

PS. I found bootsassy copy too :) next great theme by Brad Traversy.

Demo

• Newest Member: dhk20

0 Comments

Latest Downloads

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
in Category: Stuff in development

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020

2 weeks ago

e107 CMS downloaded from Github 17.03.2020 - called 2.3.0.0 - deleted e107 tests - deleted Voux and Landing Zero themes. This pack is for users that are working with our themes. Stable version 2.2.1 i
Read more..

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
JM Download plugin 1.2
in Category: JM Download plugin

JM Download plugin 1.2

1 month ago

Plugin for extending the core Download plugin. Version 1.3 on Github Replaced JM_Download plugin, Latest Releases by Father Barry,  Top Downloads menu by SecretR, AACGC Download Tracker by M@CH!N3 Ver
Read more..

JM Download plugin 1.2
JM Core plugin 1.6.0
in Category: e107 plugins

JM Core plugin 1.6.0

3 months ago

The version used on this site. It fixes some core limitation via the plugin, no core changes. Check Readme at first.  Version 1.6.1 on github What is inside? - fix for missing titles in the main me
Read more..