JM Theme plugin version 2.1.5
New version released
Added easier way for the update with older themes - supported now old themes too (at least in layout option folder)
Version 2.1.5 solves the problem with menu manager in git version 2.2.2. The problem was that the new core version will use layouts folder for HTML layouts and if this folder exists, new layout's way is detected. This problem is not there with version 2.2.1.
We rewrote Gaia theme to use jmlayouts folder, but for older installation, we added a test where to look for layout's settings (jmlayouts or layouts).
What are the scenarios with Gaia Pack 2.0.0:
- The theme is already used (f.e. customized): download JMT 2.1, check update instruction here and update only the plugin. The only necessary thing is to copy options files from layouts folder to jmtheme folder. If anything fails, only resave your layouts. No changes in the theme itself are needed!
- It's a new installation: install full pack and then update JMT plugin (if you don't do it this way, you will need to set your layouts manually). Don't forget to move options files.
- You have already JMT 2.1 installed: install Gaia, move options files. You will need to set your headers/footers manually.
- Wait for Gaia 2.1.0 with fix folder structure and changed demo install data for layouts.
What are the differences:
- 2.1.1 removed field description
- 2.1.1 removed field image preview
- 2.1.1 added fields header and footer (in JMT 2.0 they are part of options)
- 2.1.1 new file names for HTML layout use underscore (header_, footer_), file names for PHP layout use hyphens (header-, footer-)
- 2.1.3 layouts folder is now standard folder for e107 2.2.2,
- 2.1.4 change options in layouts folder can be possible for 2.2.1 themes., no need to move options files to jmtheme folder
- 2.1.4 new added backwards compatibility - themes without theme.html will look options inside layouts folder as before, themes with theme.html will look in jmtheme folder
- 2.1.5 change added test for loading layout settings - if layouts folder exists, it looks there, if jmlayouts folder exists, it loads from this folder.
What is new:
- the different screen of layouts
- 2.1.1 added the possibility to generate layouts (no need for manual adding or demo data)
- 2.1.1 added single shortcodes for custom header and footer available to use in both e107 versions
- 2.1.1 added option to delete all not used menus with one click
- and more other things.