- no shortcode, only select from existing elements
- if no template is selected, it uses the default template for this element
- Caption - caption displayed in tablestyle() function / method (from e107 2.2.2). The element can have its caption.
- Text Id for tablestyle - by default it uses layout tablestyle. Using this field, you can override it. Your theme needs to support this ID.
Click on image to see the full picture
Webticker menu (shortcode):
- displays the latest news (sticky first) in breaking news style
- with init off, you can use customized init in your theme
- more webtickers on one page are available (they need to have different ID)
- default css prepared, only use it in the theme and override colours in style_custom.css
- used this solution: https://maze.digital/webticker/, script used in Fizi themes is marked as outdated
- tested now on this site.
All versioning should attempt to follow the Semantic Versioning guidelines.
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH (e.g v0.0.0), increment the:
- MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes,
- MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner, and
- PATCH version when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes.
This version is available on demand for any user with a valid licence/class. We want to test it with more themes before putting it for download.
Thanks for the inspiration https://skywarriorthemes.com/ and their Arcane theme.
JM Elements Gallery: