I know, everybody hates ads. But you dislike to pay for something too. I would like to give everything for free, but it's impossible because costs are too much. If you know how Google ads work, you know how to help. It's on you. I can detect income by country, so... Australia rocks now! Thanks
JM Elements plugin version 2.3
Just info about new Elements plugin version
- added element menu
- added webticker menu and webticker shortcode
- RUN plugin rescan to add information about new addon e_menu. When you go to Menu Manager, you should get a message about some new menus installation.
- no shortcode, only select from existing elements
- if no template is selected, it uses the default template for this element
- Caption - caption displayed in tablestyle() function / method (from e107 2.2.2). The element can have its caption.
- Text Id for tablestyle - by default it uses layout tablestyle. Using this field, you can override it. Your theme needs to support this ID.
Click on image to see the full picture
Webticker menu (shortcode):
- displays the latest news (sticky first) in breaking news style
- with init off, you can use customized init in your theme
- more webtickers on one page are available (they need to have different ID)
- default css prepared, only use it in the theme and override colours in style_custom.css
- used this solution: https://maze.digital/webticker/, script used in Fizi themes is marked as outdated
- tested now on this site.
All versioning should attempt to follow the Semantic Versioning guidelines.
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH (e.g v0.0.0), increment the:
- MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes,
- MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner, and
- PATCH version when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes.
Thanks for the inspiration https://skywarriorthemes.com/ and their Arcane theme.