e107 Bootstrap4 Creative theme

Next free theme by StartBootstrap ported for e107

e107-bootstrap4-creative.jpg

Next free theme by StartBootstrap ported for e107 for e107 2.2.2.

Warning. Custom plugins are needed; the theme itself is free.

This theme is free; you can download it from GitHub.

It's not finished yet, with so many themes I am working on, it's hard to find time for the item I need only for testing purposes.

You need e107 2.2.2 at least; the theme will not work in 2.2.1 version.

You should install JM core plugin (it's free, you can find it on Github).

For the fully working theme and demo content, you need JM Elements and JM Theme 3 plugins. That "3" is there only because I use multisite and I need both versions (for 2.2.1 and 2.2.2) work for different themes.

TODO:
- signup page
- contact page

Style Guide

• Newest Member: Plan4Los

0 Comments

Latest Downloads

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
in Category: Stuff in development

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020

1 week ago

e107 CMS downloaded from Github 17.03.2020 - called 2.3.0.0 - deleted e107 tests - deleted Voux and Landing Zero themes. This pack is for users that are working with our themes. Stable version 2.2.1 i
Read more..

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
JM Download plugin 1.2
in Category: JM Download plugin

JM Download plugin 1.2

1 month ago

Plugin for extending the core Download plugin. Version 1.3 on Github Replaced JM_Download plugin, Latest Releases by Father Barry,  Top Downloads menu by SecretR, AACGC Download Tracker by M@CH!N3 Ver
Read more..

JM Download plugin 1.2
JM Core plugin 1.6.0
in Category: e107 plugins

JM Core plugin 1.6.0

3 months ago

The version used on this site. It fixes some core limitation via the plugin, no core changes. Check Readme at first.  Version 1.6.1 on github What is inside? - fix for missing titles in the main me
Read more..