e107 Bootstrap4 Creative theme

Next free theme by StartBootstrap ported for e107

e107-bootstrap4-creative.jpg

Next free theme by StartBootstrap ported for e107 for e107 2.2.2.

Warning. Custom plugins are needed; the theme itself is free.

This theme is free; you can download it from GitHub.

It's not finished yet, with so many themes I am working on, it's hard to find time for the item I need only for testing purposes.

You need e107 2.2.2 at least; the theme will not work in 2.2.1 version.

You should install JM core plugin (it's free, you can find it on Github).

For the fully working theme and demo content, you need JM Elements and JM Theme 3 plugins. That "3" is there only because I use multisite and I need both versions (for 2.2.1 and 2.2.2) work for different themes.

TODO: