e107 Bootstrap4 Freelancer theme

Version 4.0.0 released

freelancer-responsive-preview.jpg

For now, this theme is used mainly for testing limitation of the e107 core with Bootstrap 4.  If there is something wrong, we need to know.

Together with this theme are core bootstrap4 and new theme developed. All for 2.2.1 with some workarounds.  Any update of this theme will fix some things or add new functionality.

There are detailed documentation and GitHub repository.

We do what we can to have this theme so best as it could be.  It's not easy because there are limitations and new important changes in the core are on the way.

Documentation