Soraki e107 Bootstrap Theme

First version of e107 soraki version finished

preview_responsive2.jpg
preview_responsive.jpg
preview_frontend_1.jpg

Soraki theme is theme based on GetShitDone Pro by Creative Tim.

Light version has limited content (many parts are hardcoded), mainly things that are solved by premium plugins.

You can see actual demo (Light version now) on  https://v2demo.e107.sk/soraki/

After finishing the documentation, the Light theme will be posted on e107.org.  During writing documentation, I am able to fix little things I didn't notice before. This is the only reason why the Light version is not published yet.

If you want to test it, just ask for now.

Documentation link: