Relive e107 blog boostrap theme

New theme for e107

relive_800.png

History of Relive theme

Relive theme is originally WordPress theme by TeslaThemes.

I bought Lifetime Developer licence sometimes in 2015,  what means that I can do with those themes what I want (confirmed by their team now, I can't only sell their themes directly).

They have very interesting themes and I really don't know why I choose Relive. I just found it downloaded at my comp while cleaning old stuff.  It looked very well coded, so I decided to try if developing would take more than 24 hours.  It took 15 hours, with making videos 3 days. Of course, not 15 hours at row, but during those 3 days.

You can see result on my demo site

The features of Relive theme in e107 [1.0.0]:

• minimalist design
  • retina-ready & responsive
  • demo import
  • carousel of news on homepage -  via news grid menu so all settings are on you
  • grid of news on homepage - again via news grid menu so you can set what news are displayed
  • custom header search (theme shortcode)
  • custom sidebar search (theme shortcode)
  • advanced sidebar with 4 types of menu areas
  • 5 layouts: homepage, sidebar bar, full, page and contact
  • drop-down menu for main navigation
  • one level footer menu for footer navigation
  • support for tagcloud plugin
  • customized news sharing shortcode
  • support for online menu, news categories menu, archive menu
  • support for custom menu

Future of Relive theme:

I did this theme to prove how easy is create new theme for e107.  Or how to do it from HTML theme.

You can find more info here:  https://www.e107sk.com/news/view/39/themes/video-serie-about-creating-e107-theme

I have no more use of this theme.  I will give it for free (I waited to confirm that it wouldn't violate teslathemes conditions).

But don't ask me to develop it more if you don't support me or you are not our client.  I did what I could to give you examples how to customize things yourself.

In other words:

• not ask questions on gitter in private rooms, ask it here
  • visit this site without ad blocker and help me cover costs of this site

Jimako  1 month ago

• Newest Member: test

0 Comments

Latest Downloads

JM Download plugin 1.2
in Category: JM Download plugin

JM Download plugin 1.2

2 weeks ago

Plugin for extending the core Download plugin. Version 1.3 on Github Replaced JM_Download plugin, Latest Releases by Father Barry,  Top Downloads menu by SecretR, AACGC Download Tracker by M@CH!N3 V
Read more..

JM Download plugin 1.2
JM Core plugin 1.6.0
in Category: e107 plugins

JM Core plugin 1.6.0

1 month ago

The version used on this site. It fixes some core limitation via the plugin, no core changes. Check Readme at first.  Version 1.6.1 on github What is inside? - fix for missing titles in the m
Read more..

JM Core plugin 1.6.0
ReCaptcha plugin 1.3
in Category: ReCaptcha plugin

ReCaptcha plugin 1.3

1 month ago

No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA Captcha replacement for e107 v2.2 or higher with shortcodes.  Added shortcodes for replacing contact secure image shortcodes. Possibility to hide it from logged users.
Read more..