Demo site of our themes is now available

Demo site of our themes is now available

For this site is used Cayman theme.

cayman_theme.png

Cayman theme is one of my not finished full e107 theme.  It's ported very nice HTML template made by wowthemes.

HTML DEMO

HTML Description

I had planned to make paid e107 theme with this template  because I have extended licence for any personal and commercial use. But I hadn't time to do it. Or better the reason for it? There is problem with multipurpose HTML templates - they have too much functionality. For example, if I wanted to use styling testimonials, I needed to have very good testimonial plugin (easy templated and with a lot of settings).

I decided now to use it on my demo site, but I did it very quickly way. It's one page site so it was easy.

But this theme is unigue, I really like how it's coded, very simple and very clean. And I found that the way how I was doing JM Canonical plugin - with discussion and asking for new features from somebody - it was something what helped me to finish things.

So I created Forum topic for Cayman theme. If there is any interest, I will take Starter theme and I will start from the beginning. Or I use version I have already for my demo...  Depends on demands. Try to image that you have access to html template (or you bought it to support authors) . What do you want to know to create e107 theme of it?  Would you need more homepage layouts? Possibility to select footers? Just write your ideas on forum.

SUPPORT

• Newest Member: Plan4Los

0 Comments

Latest Downloads

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
in Category: Stuff in development

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020

1 week ago

e107 CMS downloaded from Github 17.03.2020 - called 2.3.0.0 - deleted e107 tests - deleted Voux and Landing Zero themes. This pack is for users that are working with our themes. Stable version 2.2.1 i
Read more..

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
JM Download plugin 1.2
in Category: JM Download plugin

JM Download plugin 1.2

1 month ago

Plugin for extending the core Download plugin. Version 1.3 on Github Replaced JM_Download plugin, Latest Releases by Father Barry,  Top Downloads menu by SecretR, AACGC Download Tracker by M@CH!N3 Ver
Read more..

JM Download plugin 1.2
JM Core plugin 1.6.0
in Category: e107 plugins

JM Core plugin 1.6.0

3 months ago

The version used on this site. It fixes some core limitation via the plugin, no core changes. Check Readme at first.  Version 1.6.1 on github What is inside? - fix for missing titles in the main me
Read more..