Testing Gold System plugin

Testing Gold System plugin

On this site Gold System Plugin is tested

2018_03_23_14_12_42.jpg

Just be aware that this is just testing.  My local enviroment is PHP 5.6 and this one use PHP 7.0.  No money are needed for golds.

I am trying to learn more from the best plugin author I know (or I best understand it's code)  and to get his code to work under new version.

I never used this plugin with 0.7 version and I really don't know from where I have source code -  I just found it while cleaning my old 1.0.4 repository.

• Newest Member: JPLiggett

0 Comments

Latest Downloads

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
in Category: Stuff in development

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020

2 weeks ago

e107 CMS downloaded from Github 17.03.2020 - called 2.3.0.0 - deleted e107 tests - deleted Voux and Landing Zero themes. This pack is for users that are working with our themes. Stable version 2.2.1 i
Read more..

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
JM Core plugin 1.8
in Category: e107 plugins

JM Core plugin 1.8

3 months ago

Please, use Github version.  The version used on this site. It fixes some core limitations via the plugin, no core changes. Check Readme at first.  Version 1.8 What is inside? - fix for missing tit
Read more..

JM Core plugin 1.8
ReCaptcha plugin 1.3
in Category: ReCaptcha plugin

ReCaptcha plugin 1.3

3 months ago

No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA Captcha replacement for e107 v2.2 or higher with shortcodes.  Added shortcodes for replacing contact secure image shortcodes. Possibility to hide it from logged users.
Read more..