Testing Gold System plugin

On this site Gold System Plugin is tested

2018_03_23_14_12_42.jpg

Just be aware that this is just testing.  My local enviroment is PHP 5.6 and this one use PHP 7.0.  No money are needed for golds.

I am trying to learn more from the best plugin author I know (or I best understand it's code)  and to get his code to work under new version.

I never used this plugin with 0.7 version and I really don't know from where I have source code -  I just found it while cleaning my old 1.0.4 repository.

• Newest Member: Hennie2000