Welcome new year 2018!

My theme for year 2018 - AppStrap Bootstrap 4 by themelize.me

preview.jpg.png

It's here. The extended licence for some html theme, that is full  with possibilities and its javascript API is written the way I've never seen before. No conflicts, no need to test what plugin is used on what layout etc.

Now only limit is e107 itself.  This is bootstrap 4 theme, so there will be some workaround , but the lack of new plugins can be limited too.

I don't know if I do paid themes or if I change this site to some membership club.  But I know that I will focus on this template and plugins to be able to fully using its possibilities.

• Newest Member: Gmilanov