Welcome new year 2018!

My theme for year 2018 - AppStrap Bootstrap 4 by themelize.me

preview.jpg.png

It's here. The extended licence for some html theme, that is full  with possibilities and its javascript API is written the way I've never seen before. No conflicts, no need to test what plugin is used on what layout etc.

Now only limit is e107 itself.  This is bootstrap 4 theme, so there will be some workaround , but the lack of new plugins can be limited too.

I don't know if I do paid themes or if I change this site to some membership club.  But I know that I will focus on this template and plugins to be able to fully using its possibilities.

• Newest Member: Plan4Los

0 Comments

Latest Downloads

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
in Category: Stuff in development

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020

2 weeks ago

e107 CMS downloaded from Github 17.03.2020 - called 2.3.0.0 - deleted e107 tests - deleted Voux and Landing Zero themes. This pack is for users that are working with our themes. Stable version 2.2.1 i
Read more..

e107 version 2.3.0 from 17.03.2020
JM Download plugin 1.2
in Category: JM Download plugin

JM Download plugin 1.2

1 month ago

Plugin for extending the core Download plugin. Version 1.3 on Github Replaced JM_Download plugin, Latest Releases by Father Barry,  Top Downloads menu by SecretR, AACGC Download Tracker by M@CH!N3 Ver
Read more..

JM Download plugin 1.2
JM Core plugin 1.6.0
in Category: e107 plugins

JM Core plugin 1.6.0

3 months ago

The version used on this site. It fixes some core limitation via the plugin, no core changes. Check Readme at first.  Version 1.6.1 on github What is inside? - fix for missing titles in the main me
Read more..