ReCaptcha plugin updated - version 1.3

Solved problem with contact form

avatar800.png

Testing the new version on this site now.

You need to rescan plugin directory with Database Tools to load new addon e_shortcode.

Replace

{CONTACT_IMAGECODE}
{CONTACT_IMAGECODE_INPUT}

with

{RECAPTCHA}

See issue #3980 why this was needed.

Added option to hide this from members. If user is log in, no captcha is displayed on contact form.

Tested with the custom plugin too:

- add shortcode to template

- add the check to your form processing

if (isset($_POST['rand_num']) && !e107::getSecureImg()->verify_code($_POST['rand_num'], $_POST['code_verify'])) {
//your error message