NightVision 2 theme for e107

New ported HTML template for version 2 with bootstrap support

nightvision2_800.png

There is available no-responsive theme for old version but update looked more time consuming.

This is new porting, added bootstrap support etc.

Demo

This is lite version, so only basic e107 features are supported. If you need more, create topic on related subforum.

I can now extend this theme if there is interest

SUPPORT

Download

VERSION 2.2

This theme can be downloaded from Theme manager too, but new updated will be available just on this site.

Tags: themes