CounterStrike theme for e107 2.1.3

Converted PhpNuke theme for e107 2.1.3.

counterstrike.jpg
preview_frontend.png

Converted old table based theme for PhpNuke to e107 2.1.3.  Added responsivity thanks by bootstrap support, replaced flash header with bootstrap carousel.

Theme is now waiting for update and moved to e107 theme demos. It needs more universal content without info about original site.

But without interest I need to spend time on something else. Maybe later.

• Newest Member: Gmilanov