Somerbrise theme is theme inspired efiction theme with bootstrap5 support
You know, I am still working on something. This is just a test theme. This is just way to let you know that I am still here.
- light, airly theme that is already done, only e107 stuff needs to be fixed
- using theme.php (theme way 2.3.0) because for efiction themes are skin changing mandatory and it is not possible now with 2.3.1 HTML themes.
- extremely simplified
- avoiding to use e107 libraries
- login page as standalone page
- tested with PHP 7.4
- bootstrap5 supported
- home : 2 50% columns
- full - for forum
- sidebar: 80/20%
- efiction - specific layout for efiction plugin.
- originally version 1.x worked with bootstrap3, but now bootstrap5 was added
- it is used for bootstrap5 support in core (it fails in many cases) and in finding some fix
- it supports bootstrap grid and efiction grid (percents)
- it doesn't use bootstrav navbar (hamburger), but efiction version
What is not done?
- forum topic template
The code inside head tags
Custom theme shortcodes