The mandatory steps to get exact the same look as on the demo
The mandatory steps to get exactly the same look as on the demo :
- recommended clean installation of e107. Default bootstrap3 theme is the minimal solution. With other themes, there can be reductant content.
- download and install JMtheme plugin, no change or configuration is needed
- download and install JMmelements plugin, no change or configuration is needed
- install Featurebox plugin (check if it's installed)
Other plugins can be installed later. Those ones have demo content in this theme.
- download and install Open Mind. During installation use option import demo content.
This theme comes with full demo installation pack (file install.xml), but all default (demo) content is in separate files too. If anything goes wrong, you don't need to reinstall the theme, just use inbuilt XML import functionality and import full or only just part of the content.
If the site looks like on the demo page, it's correct. There is in next part showed how it should look with version 2.1.1