Installing a Non-Core Plugin classic way
The first thing you need to do is to go to https://www.e107.org and look over the plugins that are available. Once you have found the one you like, do the following:
1. Download the plugin to your hard drive.
2. Unzip the file.
3. Open your FTP client.
4. Locate the /public_html/e107_plugins/ folder.
5. Upload the unzipped folder to the /public_html/e107_plugins/ folder.
6. Log in as administrator.
7. From the administrative interface select Plugin Manager at the bottom of the screen.
8. A page with plugins will be displayed; select a plugin that you wish to install by clicking on the Install button to the right of each listing.
9. When you have selected, the plugin will move to the top of the screen in the installed plugins with a small green box to the left of the plugin name.
10. That completes a non-core plugin installation.
Installing a Non-Core Plugin with Find plugin option
You can install plugins from e107 repository directly via admin dashboard.
1. Go to Plugin Manager
2. Select Find plugin options
3. Wait for loading all available plugins from e107 repository
4. Search for the needed plugin, check compatibility
5. Click on Download icon on the right side and wait for downloading the plugin
6. Go to Uninstalled plugins and click on the Install button
You should always check plugin.xml file for information about the author and available other sources.