I know, everybody hates ads. But you dislike to pay for something too. I would like to give everything for free, but it's impossible because costs are too much. If you know how Google ads work, you know how to help. It's on you. I can detect income by country, so... Australia rocks now! Thanks

ClanMembers plugin

Jimako » 11 months ago
@RaZor Did you get answer? Because I don't see my answer in Outbox PM.

Did you try fixed version from Download section? If yes, you need to create topics here. I have never use this plugin before, so I don't know what works and what not if there are not visible errors. Probably some data sample will be needed.

And for ClanWars plugin you should create topic too. I am working on other things now, I can add you in queue.

JMadmin

Jimako
Main Admin
JMadmin

RaZor » 11 months ago
Hi Jimako

No, did'nt get a PM answer :-)

I would like very much, if you could to put me in queue. I think Clan Members and Clan Wars is a very good plugin and sadly not fixed to new versions of e107.

My friend and i was in deep conversation years ago with Untergang about these two plugins and the project was to make them a bit more advanced, but he did'nt manage to finish it, sadly enough :-(
Not that i am a coder or programmer in e107, but we got the ideas for what the gamer community needed and Untergang was the man to do the job.

Just a little bit of history, hope it's ok :-)

Put me in queue, please and when the time comes, i will do anything you need to fix the plugins, for example admin on my site so you can see the issues for your self. If you have any cost for the fix/programming, just let me know. I am a bit desperate to get it work and i will hate to be forced into another CMS.

Regards
RaZor

RaZor
Level 1

Jimako » 11 months ago
@RaZor
I can't send PM from Frontend as Mainadmin - they know already about it. So only option for me is from adminarea area via modal window and I had feeling that something was wrong.

ClassMember plugin is already on list (you can see it on homepage, that blue accordion). You can download it as member here: https://www.e107sk.com/download/38/clanmembers-plugin
But I see you already found it. Weird that I didn't get notification about your comment.

I missed e107 times as game community CMS, I run on it when 2 alpha was out. But I had luck - when I looked something for my Nuke site, I had run on Untergang site when he gave all his paid plugins for free and let them for free reusing. I had downloaded everything at that time because I thought it would be easier for me to learn by compare the same plugin for phpNuke and e107.

Be aware, I am not advanced developer, I learn everything by myself.

Yes, you can hire me, this way you can get at the front of my free projects... If you decide for donation, please consider me as a friend otherwise they will charge it.

JMadmin

Jimako
Main Admin
JMadmin

RaZor » 11 months ago
How much for hiring you ?

RaZor
Level 1

Jimako » 11 months ago
Officially 15eur/hour, but you can say budget and I then decide.
And I need to know if you are company or person. You know, EU VAT policy.
You can write me:

Spoiler:

JMadmin

Jimako
Main Admin
JMadmin

RaZor » 11 months ago
Al right. I will get back to you with my decision :-)

RaZor
Level 1

Jimako » 11 months ago
@RaZor

I looked at CWars, there are a lot of not working javascript and some things work different way now.

First question to decide:
User that can add wars:
- old version saves usernames in database, new one can works only with user ID. This will need to be set again. But maybe simpler would be to use userclass with this right and add users to class.
It's on you, the same work.

JMadmin

Jimako
Main Admin
JMadmin

Moderator(s): Jimako