JM Canonical version 1.4.6
New version 1.4.6 released.
- removed gsitemap plugin workaround - already moved to plugin JM Gsitemap, cleaned JM Canonical
- fixed generated URL for news category
- added support for future support metatag plugin (return value option)
- added support for core gsitemap plugin (import canonical urls for news) - e_gsitemap addon
Discussion on github
If canonical URL (from database, not generated on fly) is different that core URL, then you can see it in Gsitemap import twice. Skip core record.
Live example on this site here.
- the rewritten way how are generated CanURLs for the content plugin (specific for this site, but nobody else uses it).
- Main Admin