If you don't need a plugin, you should uninstall it. It is a good practice to keep your system as clean as possible to avoid unnecessary slowness. To uninstall a plugin you need to go to the Plugin Manager interface and do the following:
1. Locate the plugin from the Installed plugins section.
2. Select the Uninstall button.
3. The next page that appears is the uninstall interface. Here you will have two options:
Delete plugin tables: This will remove the plugin tables from
Delete plugin files: This will remove the plugin from the server.
Generally, you can keep the default settings and then select Confirm uninstall.
5. Return to the administrative interface.
6. Select Database
7. Select Optimize SQL database.