Intro to e107 Soraki Theme
Important: This theme is tested and prepared for e107 2.2.1
For now, there is Light version used.
Import demo content
Demo content can be found in install.xml file. If you miss some required plugins for demo import, it will end too soon. All demo data are separated in custom xml files too, so you can use Database / Tools Import Data functionality to import them later.
- featurebox - it's not part of install.xml because FB is not part of demo version anymore. But you can import it from install/custom/install_featurebox.xml file manually.
- welcome message
- news grid menu on homepage
- contact prefs (visibility, emailcopy, contacts, contactinfo)
The homepage is done by Homepage layout. There is a prepared menu area for adding menus, but other parts are hardcoded - in fact, prepared for replacing with the editable version in Premium version. Feature box was tested in the first version too. You can reorder elements in theme.php file, you can change element content is a special file with HTML content.
Full-width image carousel with the feature box is supported. You can find an example in the original free version. Thanks this feature box menu works too. You can import data from separate XML file inside /install/custom/ folder.
Supported Single Pages
- gsitemap.php?show - by default
- news plugin
- forum plugin (by default)
- gsitemap plugin (by default)
- featurebox plugin (theme template)
- links page plugin (by default)